in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 3, 2021

ARC Review: The Aristocrat by Penelope Ward

 

Penelope Ward has been one of my go-to authors for a long time, and at this point I don’t even read blurbs for her new books because whatever she writes I will read. She never disappoints with her solo or co-authored books, and The Aristocrat is no exception! I was hooked from page one, and I couldn’t put this book down. This book in my opinion is best experienced blind, and I’m so glad I didn’t spoil it for myself. 


I loved the characters here so much. Leo and Felicity were everything, and I enjoyed seeing how they met and the friendship and relationship that formed between them. They had such a great connection and chemistry, and it was so genuine and believable. Their circumstances provided so many obstacles for them, yet they knew that what they felt was real. I also really loved the supporting characters here as well, and they made this story so much more rich and developed. Sig was fantastic and I honestly would love to get a book for him as well. 


I won’t go into the details on this one or how it ends, but this journey is definitely worth the read and I highly recommend it! The Aristocrat is another fantastic read from Penelope and I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us with her next release!


**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |








 




0 comments :

Post a Comment