in

Thursday, January 18, 2024

ARC Review: Loving Romeo by Laura Pavlov



I am somewhat new to Laura Pavlov’s books, but after reading and loving After the Storm, I was anxious to read more from her! Loving Romeo was a great read, and solidified the fact that I am becoming a big fan of Laura’s. If you like small town contemporary romance, I highly recommend checking out Laura’s books if you haven’t already.

Romeo and Demi didn’t get off to a good start here, with Romeo being a bit blinded by Demi’s family and the past. While it was understandable, I was glad to see how he started to realize that Demi wasn’t the same as her family and should be treated as her own person. These two had tons of chemistry, but I really loved seeing them get to know one another. I loved how Demi didn’t give up on Romeo, even when it took him awhile to warm up to her. Once these two started to figure things out though, I loved how supportive and protective Romeo was. Romeo is definitely one of those heroes that you can’t help but fall for right along with the heroine. 


What really got me with this book though was the whole ROD crew, especially Cutler! I loved this group and I honestly can’t wait to explore this world more. Cutler/Beefcake is just about the cutest kid ever and really stole the show here! This one was such a great book to start the new year off with, and I already can’t wait to return to Magnolia Falls. This one is a must read!


**ARC Provided by Valentine PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |










 

0 comments :

Post a Comment