in

Friday, July 26, 2024

ARC Review: Frisco by Tijan



I love Tijan’s books and its been a bit since I’ve read an MC book, so I was really excited for Frisco! This one definitely didn’t disappoint and once I started, I didn’t want to put it down for anything! MC books just hit different, and this one had everything you could hope for. It was gritty, suspenseful and full of possessive men that would do anything for their club and their women.

Shane  was great! I loved him from the start and the chemistry between him and Kali was so strong. I loved that there was a bit of a second chance here, and it was so interesting to see how their past and present came together. These two not only had a ton of heat between them, but you could see and feel the connection growing as well. It felt so real and like you were right there with them. 


One of the things I love most about Tijan’s books is that while this one can be read as a complete standalone, her worlds are linked. It is so much fun as a reader to be able to get glimpses of familiar faces and/or places and no one does that better than Tijan! Not only that, but her secondary characters are just as easy to become attached to as the main characters and that was definitely the case here. I felt so invested in how everything would turn out, and I think readers will love this one like I did!


**ARC Provided by Valentine PR**


Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |












 

0 comments :

Post a Comment