in

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

ARC Review: Five Brothers by Penelope Douglas



I have been hoping to get more of the Jaeger brothers since I first read Tryst Six Venom by Penelope Douglas. This book definitely didn’t disappoint! Five Brothers can be read as a standalone story, but I highly recommend reading Tryst Six Venom as it is good and will give you a bit of backstory on these brothers and Liv and Clay that feature here. You don’t need to read it though to understand this book.

This story centers around all five of the Jaeger brothers and Krisjen. While the Jaegers come from the “Swamp” side of town, Krisjen is a “Saint”. Their sides aren’t supposed to mix, but Krisjen finds herself more comfortable on the other side of town in the Jaeger house. I won’t get into details of the story as I don’t want to give anything away, but I genuinely enjoyed getting to know each of these brothers better. I will say that while there is a lot that happens with the brothers here, this one is not an RH. It does end with Krisjen in a relationship with one brother.

I didn’t want to put this one down, interested to see what would happen and who she would end up with. I honestly felt like Krisjen belonged in the Jaeger family and I loved seeing how much she cared for all of them. She was such a likable character and was so genuinely nice and caring. While I loved this one and know readers will too, I can absolutely say that I hope we get more of this family! I’d love it if each of the brothers gets their own book. While I loved the relationship that developed here, my favorite parts were the family moments here. The Jaeger crew are truly one of a kind and I couldn’t get enough of their moments together. I highly recommend this one!


**ARC Provided by Publisher via Netgalley**


Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |















 

0 comments :

Post a Comment