in

Thursday, August 15, 2024

ARC Review: Beating Heart by Laura Pavlov

 



I absolutely love the Magnolia Falls series by Laura Pavlov! Each book is an interconnected standalone story. While each can be read on its own, I highly recommend starting at the beginning if you haven’t already started this series. Not only are each of these books fantastic, but you really get to know the characters and their personalities throughout the series and see the growth and progression for each one. This has definitely been one of my all-time favorite romance series to read, and each book just keeps getting better!

I have to say that I had such high hopes for Beating Heart seeing as my favorite character from this entire series has been Cutler! I knew his dad Nash’s story would heavily feature him, and I couldn’t wait for it! It not only delivered all I had hoped for, but so much more! This one was just such a great story even beyond Cutler and Nash being front and center. I loved Emerson so much, she has definitely been my favorite heroine of the series! This book  just delivered the perfect amount of heat and steam, but also a genuine and undeniable connection between the characters. I really felt like I was invested from page one and right there with each of them through every triumph and struggle. 


I wish I could go back and read this one again for the first time as it is definitely one of the best books I’ve read this year as well as my favorite of the Magnolia Falls series. I seriously cannot recommend this book or series enough. Nash and Emerson were everything  you could hope for, and Cutler is seriously my favorite fictional kid ever. Every scene he is in, he just steals the whole show! I hope we continue to get more of him, because I honestly can’t picture a world in which we aren’t getting little bits from him and seeing how he continues to grow up and tackle the world. I am really looking forward to the next book in this series, but while I wait, I know I'll be reading this one again! Beating Heart is a must read!!


**ARC Provided by Valentine PR**


Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |













0 comments :

Post a Comment