in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Follow Friday #7

Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop put together by two hosts:  Parajunkee and Alison Can Read as a way to help bloggers become aware of other blogs and bloggers. It's a great way to make new blogger friends.


Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

Definitely Faeries. I think out of all the mythical creatures, they are the only ones that wouldn't freak me out hardcore. I love vampires and shifters but if I were to ever come across one I would literally pee my pants and that's not sexy. 


  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee Alison Can Read} and any one else you want to follow on the list.
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers-  Jenni Elyse & Caught In The Pages
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing on Parajunkee's blog.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers.
Thanks for stopping by. =)

24 comments :

  1. Funny, I said that as well. Old follower just doing the Follow Friday hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay! I said the same thing too!

    I'm now a follower, and, should you like to see, here's my post.

    -Rachel
    Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That would be a pretty scary thing, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said the Fae too, but I'm just as intrigued by the dark fae as the "good" ones. I think the fae can be just as dangerous as most other paranormal creatures. Well, the one's I'm thinking of anyway lol. I'm happy to be a new follower and I look forward to enjoying your reviews!

    Donna @ The Happy Booker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. The problem with mythological creatures is that they're all pretty scary. I'd love any of them to exist if they're nice.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay FAERIES!!!! :-D That was my answer, too. Hands down--no questions asked.

    New follower from FF!

    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love faeries too! I named by blog after a fae shapeshifting phooka.

    Stopping by via Follow Friday. Have a great weekend! I'm a follower.

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fairies as well. Check out my post also! New follower!

    Tia @Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fairies would be nice, but not Stackhouse type fairies they freak me out more than any other type of creature on that show. They are so disgusting looking when showing themselves correctly.

    Rie @ Mission to Read

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fairies are awesome! I agree with Rie, definitely wouldn't want the Sookie Stackhouse type of fairies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through! Great answer. Mine is at http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! new blog/twitter follower!!! lol--peeing your pants--best reason I've heard *not* to pick vamps and shifters!!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!!! :)

    (\__/)nymfaux

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like faeries is a popular answer this week! Great minds think alike! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by! Faeries were my second choice, but I went with unicorns. :)

    Sally @ Bibrary Book Lust

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK, your right. I'd probably pee my pants too :lol:

    But I still want them to be real :P

    Erika @ Badass
    (p.s we have thirteen interviews and giveaways going on right now too! stop by and enter)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good answer and I'd have to agree when thinking about it a little harder. Vamps and weres might be a little scary at times.

    ReplyDelete
  17. totally with you on a faeries!
    wooo for friday! I totally love your blog!

    See you around!
    -Alana, NF

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol.... no, that wouldn't be sexy. Well... there are is a certain 'type' that would find it sexy, but they're in the minority. :D

    Thanks for stopping by, Danielle. I'm following now

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need to read more fairy books. I haven't read enough yet to know if I want them to be real, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  20. New follower - LOVE your Man Candy Monday's feature!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is the best answer I've read so far. (: Thanks for the laugh! I'm following you back, Happy Reading!
    -Magic Is In Words

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL! I love your answer! I chose faeries too, and your reason for not choosing vamps and shifters is my reason too! Their sexy in books and movies, but I really don't have a death wish, so meeting them in person...not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just hopping through :D

    Have a great weekend...

    Here's my "Follow Friday" post.

    ReplyDelete