in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Follow Friday #10

Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop put together by two hosts:  Parajunkee and Alison Can Read as a way to help bloggers become aware of other blogs and bloggers. It's a great way to make new blogger friends.


Q. It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?

This is a hard question because there are just so many different books that I want to make a reality. My only issue is most of the books that I want to be real have a lot of scary baddies in them and I know I definitely don't want to encounter them. But if I could somehow escape meeting the bad guys and just see all the cool things then I would love for the world of Harry Potter to be real. I just think it would be awesome to be able to do magic. 


My other choice would be the Black Dagger Brotherhood books. I sooo want to meet all of those sexy and fierce warriors!


Just follow these simple rules to join in on the fun:

  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee Alison Can Read} and any one else you want to follow on the list.
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers- Librarian Mouse & Alaskan Book Cafe
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing on Parajunkee's blog.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers.
Thanks for stopping by. =)

15 comments :

  1. Hopping through. That reminds me that I need to get back to reading BDB. I loved the first one.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi & Happy Friday!

    A great answer! I have only read the first book in the BDB series & enjoyed it..

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday-16th-september.html

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I picked Harry Potter as well. Always liked it. Got to visit recently the Wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter when I went to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter is always a good answer for these questions, and yet I never think of it. Great choice. I have the Black Dagger books, I need to get to them so I can see why everyone loves them so much!

    New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The BDB would be fun except for dealing with those pesky lessers. And the rap music. The rap music would drive me nuts. Manny's music's okay though :)

    Happy FF! (and yes, I'm still stalking...)

    Tania @ Wandering Hues

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think pretty much everybody would love to see Harry Potter's world come to life.

    Black Dagger Brotherhood is an interesting and original choice. :) I've heard good things about those books but haven't read them. Am I missing out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harry Potter would be AWESOME. When I was a kid I used to wish I was a witch :)
    Old follower!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are great choices...Warriors -oh yeah!! *drooling*
    Thanks for coming by! http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I chose HP too! It would be amazing to do the magic! :] Happy Friday!

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know exactly what you mean! Do I really want to face all of the bad guys? yikes!

    New folllower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh... I could not get the baddies out of my answer! I mean, what would be the point of the world being real if I were sure to get killed in under an hour?

    That said, the BDB sounds like a good bet. I don't know which brother I'd like to keep to myself though... (sighs and goes off to daydream, not before following you first!)

    Ron @ Stories of my life

    ReplyDelete
  12. I picked Harry Potter too. I really, really want to do magic too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're the second person who has said those books that I've seen. I really need to check them out!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, I also love the magical feel to HP's world! Good answer!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete