Hiya everyone. Today I would like to welcome to the blog author Shadonna Richards. Shadonna is currently on tour promoting her book An Unexpected Bride. So please everyone, give Shadonna a warm welcome.
I’m Shadonna, author of An Unexpected Bride, a romantic comedy about Emma Wiggins who is about to marry her heart-stopping, gorgeous boss, CEO Evan Fletcher in seven days. Only he doesn’t know about it yet! Since An Unexpected Bride centers around the theme of dream weddings, I thought I’d compile a list some of the most romantic songs for weddings (in no particular order). Check this list out:
1. At Last by Etta James
2. When I Fall in Love by Nat King Cole
3. The Power of Love by Celine Dion
4. Can You Feel the Love Tonight? By Elton John
5. Eternal Flame by The Bangles
6. This I Promise You by ‘NSYNC
7. You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker
8. Here and Now by Luther Vandross
9. All My Life by K-Ci & Jojo
10. Have I Told You Lately? By Rod Stewart
11. On Bended Knee by Boys II Men
12. A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson
13. Thank You (For Loving Me) Bon Jovi
14. Everything I Do (I Do it For You) by Brian Adams
15. We Belong Together by Mariah Carey
16. My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
17. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
18. Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley
19. Always by Atlantic Starr
20. Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
Hope you enjoyed the list. I thought I’d leave you with a synopsis of An Unexpected Bride. Enjoy.
AN UNEXPECTED BRIDE
Emma Wiggins is about to marry her heart-stopping, gorgeous boss, CEO Evan Fletcher, in seven days--too bad he doesn't know it yet!
Desperate to fulfill her ailing grandfather's last wish to see her settle down and get married, Emma Wiggins, a 30-year-old, career-focused executive tells him a little white lie on his deathbed that she is in fact engaged--to her boss, deliciously handsome and emotionally unavailable, Evan Fletcher.
The situation takes unexpected turn when her grandfather's condition improves slightly and to her shock, he goes ahead and arranges a wedding ceremony at his hospital bedside before he passes on. Now, all Emma has to do is convince unsuspecting, commitment-phobic Evan to tie the knot with her in seven days.
Can love blossom in the most unlikely situation?
Shadonna Richards enjoys reading and writing about the magic of romance and the power of love. She has a bachelor of arts degree in psychology and is the author of the non-fiction books, A Gift of Hope and Think and Be Happy: 365 Empowering Thoughts to Lift Your Spirit (an Amazon Kindle #1 Bestseller in Meditation). Winner of Harlequin’s So You Think You Can Write 2010 Day Two Challenge, she is also a member of Romance Writers of America. An Unexpected Bride, a contemporary romance, is her first novel. She's a proud mommy and wife and lives in
with her husband and son. Canada
Places to find Shadonna:
Courtesy of Shadonna and Bewitching Blog Tours, one lucky commenter will win an eBook copy of An Unexpected Bride. Just make sure to leave a comment and fill out the Rafflecopter form.