in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 10, 2013

My Favorite Book Boyfriend Event Winners


There are many winners to announce but before I do so, I just wanted to take the time and say a SUPER BIG THANK YOU to each and every author that helped me celebrate my 2nd blogoversary. I had a blast hosting you all and seeing just who you would pick as your favorite book boyfriend. I can't thank you enough for all of the support you have all shown me and it's such a pleasure to know you all and we here at RFTC love having you. You all rock my socks and again THANK YOU!!!

One other thank you I wanted to give is to all of you awesome people that visit RFTC. When I start this blog two years ago I never in my wildest dreams thought that it would ever be this what it is today. It's because of awesome followers like you all that this blog is such a success. I hope you all continue to stop by and chat with me. Lots of great things on the horizon and I hope you all will continue the journey with me. Thank you! XOXOXO!

Now, on to the winners!

Olga
Lover Awakened by JR Ward from me

Mary K
When you Dare + A Shot of Sultry from Macy Beckett

Casey B
Cade Coulter’s Return + When a Scoundrel Takes a Bride from Stefanie Sloane

Yadira
Rock Me, Leave Me Breathless + Try Me, Tempt Me, Take Me from Olivia Cunning

Molly
Gone With the Wind + Loving Lady Marcia from Kieran Kramer

Nancy
Lover Awakened + Book of Choice from Darynda Jones

Leanne
Fall Into You + Book of Choice from Roni's Book Boyfriend List from Roni Loren

Jasmyn N
Once and Always + Secrets of a Runaway Bride from Valerie Bowman

Leslie M
Angel in Chains + The Princess Bride from Cynthia Eden

Sebella Blue
If You Give a Rake a Ruby + Naked in Death from Shana Galen

Crystal B
Bedding the Wrong Brother + Dream Man from Virna DePaul

Lily
Dream a Little Dream + The Summer He Came Home from Juliana Stone

May
Olga
Jolene A
Beverley D
Stella
Book of choice from Jillian Stone

Casey B
Big Boy + Ruin Me from Ruthie Knox

Pam
Because You're Mine + Dreaming of You from Elise Rome

Diane S
Checkmate, My Lord + Dreaming of You from Tracey Devlyn

Aline
Maggie's Backlist + Chet & Bernie book of choice from Maggie Robinson

Cathy
Texas Wide Open + The Immortal Highlander from KC Klein

Sheri V
Something Reckless, Taboo + The Duke and I from Jess Michaels

Karen G
Assassin's Touch + Easy from Laurie London

Karen G
Crazy Thing Called Love + At Your Pleasure from Molly O’Keefe

Glittergirl
Surrender by Stephanie Tyler

Angela L
Choice of Rush or Fever by Maya Banks

Anita
Sweet Madness + Tender Rebel or Guardian Angel from Heather Snow

Vanessa N
Fire Kissed, Alpha and Omega + Cry Wolf from Erin Kellison

Natasha
book of choice from Sophie's backlist + Romancing Mister Bridgerton from Sophie Barnes

Melissa B
How To Entice an Earl + Slightly Married from Manda Collins

Crystal B
The Rake and the Recluse + Lady of Pleasure from Jenn LeBlanc

Aline
Season for Surrender, The Next Best Thing + Flowers from the Storm from Theresa Romain

Casey B
South of Surrender + Lover Awakened from Laura Kaye

Sheryl
Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed + Mr. Impossible from Anna Campbell


**Grand Prize Winners**
Lori
Box of Goodies (US)

Cerian
$20 worth of Books from The Book Depository (INT)


All winners have been contacted via email. Thank you again to everyone that stopped by and entered all of the giveaways. =) 

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations to the winners! Thanks for a great blog! This is a great spot to discover new books & authors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun event ladies! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete