in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

ARC Review: Morning Light by Cora Cade


Morning Light is the first story in the A Day of Pleasure series by Cora Cade. This was a quick sweet and sexy read and I really enjoyed it. Even though this one is only about eighty pages, it really delivered on everything I had been hoping for. I usually find novellas pretty hit or miss, and Morning Light was definitely a hit. I was really impressed with Cade's ability to tell a real and believable story in such few pages, and I was left at the end feeling completely satisfied with the story. Tenn and Noah's story is the perfect way to spend a few hours.

Tennyson has been in love with her best friend Chris's brother Noah since she was sixteen. He left for the Army and they wrote letters the whole time he was gone. Now ten years later, he has returned home to take over the family business. Noah always looked at Tenn as his brother's best friend as an annoying little sister until one day when he realized she was anything but. Now that he is back he is determined to find out if there is anything more than friendship between Chris and Tenn before he makes a move. Tenn and Noah quickly realize that the attraction and feelings between them is more than they can fight and soon their passion explodes. But Tenn thinks that she is the exact opposite of Noah's type and her insecurities get in the way. Noah is determined to convince her that he wants her and that they are worth taking the chance on.

I really liked Noah. He was sweet and sexy and a really good guy. I loved that he cared so much about Tenn but he was willing to walk away if his brother Chris was into her. He was so loyal to his brother and it was great to see how far he would go for him. I thought that he was really great for Tenn though, and I could tell just how much he cared about her from the start. Tenn was really great also. I loved that she was such great friends with Chris and that it was always just friendship between them. She really clicked with Noah, and it felt so natural and easy for them. They had a ton of chemistry and were really hot together. But I also felt like they had such a strong connection also and that they really understood one another. I think it helped that they had written back and forth while he was away and then had continued to get closer after he returned home. Noah and Tenn were just perfect for each other.

Overall, this story was great. It was quick and easy to read and get lost in, and it offered everything that I had hoped for and more. This story was sweet, but it also had a lot of great steamy scenes. I loved watching as Noah and Tenn figured everything out between them, but I also really enjoyed meeting the other characters as well. I can't wait to read more from Cade, and I especially look forward to getting Chris's story. I thought that he was really funny and interesting and I loved his friendship with Tenn, so I can't wait to see him fall hard also. I highly recommend checking this one out if you are looking for a quick and satisfying read that is both sweet and sexy. Cade is a great writer and this story flowed really well. I was amazed just how much she managed to fit into such a few amount of pages without it feeling incomplete of unfinished. This one was a great read and I will be waiting for the next installment from her.

**ARC provided by Bewitching Books**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |




0 comments :

Post a Comment