in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Review: Reasonable Doubt by Whitney Gracia Williams


OMG This book! Honestly I read the first sentence in the blurb and instantly added this to my TBR list. I counted the days until it was released and the moment it popped up on Amazon I one-clicked! I then proceeded to devour this story. I cannot even begin to tell you how great this was! This one is impossible to describe and hot and steamy don't even begin to cover it! I never expected the twist or the way it ended and I'll be honest I cannot wait to get my hands on more. It's not even a want, it's an absolute need. Andrew and Aubrey need to be on my Kindle now and I need to know what happens next.

Andrew doesn't do commitment. He does one night only, casual sex with no repeats and he definitely doesn't do liars. He meets his women online and he doesn't have the time for anyone who isn't honest and up-front with him. He is a successful lawyer and only has one friend. He met Alyssa on a lawyer chat website for lawyers to interact with one another. She is the only person that he considers to be a friend and he has never met her in person. They talk on the phone, text and email. He has been pushing to meet in person but she always finds a way to avoid it. Until one day when he is interviewing interns for his office and comes face to face with her. Only she isn't the 27 year old ugly red head that she told him she was. She is 22, blonde and he is instantly attracted to her because she is just his type. Well his type except that clearly she is a liar and is actually named Aubrey. When she gets the position at his firm, he wants nothing more to do with her. But the connection that they shared before is nothing compared to what it is like now that they are dealing with each other in person.

Andrew is completely hot! Seriously his dirty talking ways drew me right in and wow did he steam up my Kindle! He is sexy and confident and knows exactly what he wants. He is honest to a fault and isn't afraid to blurt out exactly what he is thinking. I loved how he interacted with Aubrey and I liked their friendship. They were so blunt and were able to be so real with each other despite the lies and secrets between them. I also really liked Aubrey. She was strong and sharp, and I instantly liked how she was able to take whatever Andrew gave her and dish it right back! These two had some of the hottest banter I have ever seen. I loved it and couldn't wait to see what would happen when they came face to face. Trust me it did not disappoint! These two were super hot and the chemistry was off the charts and unlike anything I have ever seen before!

I seriously have no idea why I have never read anything by Whitney Gracia Williams before, but after reading this story I will definitely be reading more from her in the future! This one was amazing and I loved every second of it. The ending was completely unexpected, and left me absolutely reeling. I need the next one now. Serials are always tough for me because I am not patient at all. But this one is so worth it, and I am really glad that I took that chance. I highly recommend this story if you like a lot of hot and steamy scenes and especially if you like a dirty talker! Andrew definitely just became one of my top book boyfriends, and I can't wait to get more of him! I really hope that we aren't left waiting for the next installment for long, because I am not sure if I can handle it! This one is a must read, and I can't wait to dive back in and read it all over again!

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |



2 comments :

  1. Well here's another to add to my list!! Thanks for the suggestion Casey! I love your reviews and I am glad to know that someone else is addicted to the "one-click"! I'm on my way to check out more by this author as I have not read any of her books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really have to read this one! Trust me its so good!

      Delete