in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

ARC Review: Kiss Me Like This by Bella Andre


I am a huge fan of Bella Andre's and I have loved her Sullivans series. So when I heard that she was writing a spin-off NA series, I couldn't wait to get my hands on the first book. Kiss Me Like This is the first book in her new Morrison's series, and I absolutely loved it! Bella Andre never disappoints, and this one was a fantastic start to her new series. If you are a fan of Bella Andre this one is definitely a must read!

Serena is a supermodel that has always done what her momager told her and expected of her. She decides that it is finally time to admit to her mother that she doesn't want to model or act anymore, but that she wants to attend college at Stanford. She is on academic probation until she proves herself and is determined to do the best she can. But she has to go out in disguise to hide who she is and try to have a normal college experience. She ends up going to a frat party and meets Stanford baseball star Sean Morrison.They immediately hit it off and are attracted to each other, but Serena isn't interested in dating him because she needs to focus on school. Sean is determined to show her that she can do both though, and he isn't willing to give up easily. But when the movie Serena was supposed to star in is suddenly ready to begin production, can their new relationship survive?

I really loved both Sean and Serena. They were so different, but yet they fit perfectly. They had come from completely different families, and while Sean came from a large family with many siblings, Serena only had her mother. Sean was still dealing with the pain of losing his mother and had given up photography after he lost her. It was great to see Serena help him move forward and rediscover his love for it. She helped him heal and he helped her be her true self and have fun for once. Serena was used to having a high profile life, but what made her likable and easy to relate to was that she just wanted to be normal and she loved books and reading. She was happy to just be around the library and going to school. She really came to life with Sean's help, and it was so fun to watch them go on their "normal" dates. I really thought that Sean and Serena were perfect together and had a lot of chemistry together. But they had a great connection and I loved how they both supported and encouraged each other.

Overall, this book was fantastic! I loved everything about it and this was every bit as great as I had been expecting! Bella Andre has such a great writing style, and she has this ability to just suck you right into the story and immerse you in her world. I was instantly invested in Sean and Serena's story, and I loved that they were unique and different characters that were easy to relate to. I fell in love with Sean and Serena, and I think that NA fans will feel exactly the same as I did. This is one of those books that just leaves you feeling happy and that stays with you. I highly recommend this one to contemporary fans as well as NA fans, and if you haven't read anything by Bella Andre you are seriously missing out!

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |





1 comments :

  1. Bella Andre always does such a nice job. I really enjoy reading her books!

    ReplyDelete