in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Feature: Friends and Lovers by Vristen Pierce


DOUBLE OR NOTHING

After a job assignment in London, Stacy Washington is heading home. Home to her cozy apartment . . . and the two hot studs who share her bed. Picking up where things left off with Evan and Justin is exactly what Stacy needs, that is, until she finds herself caught between them-literally, figuratively, and in all the ways that feel insanely good.

She realizes she's falling in love with them, and they're both completely crazy about her. The only problem: Evan and Justin no longer want to share. Now Stacy has to make the hardest decision of her life-choose between the two . . . or accept the possibility of losing them both.

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |




I gave Hank my brightest smile. “I think I’d like a Screaming Orgasm.” Justin definitely brought out my mischievous side and I had to admit I enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed the way Hank’s eyes narrowed at my audacity.

Justin wrapped an arm around my waist. “And I think I just may give you one or two before the night’s over.”

I laughed just as Hank grunted and ambled off to get the drinks.

Justin chuckled near my ear. “Did you have to order that?”

“Yes.” I turned around and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. “You make me naughty.”

He gave me a sexy smirk. “Oh, do I?”

I nodded.

“Care to prove it?”


Vristen Pierce has been crazy about books for as long as she can remember. Romance has always held a special place in heart, which is why she loves to write about it! She believes love should come with no color boundaries and stays true to that belief by writing the characters as they come to her, no matter the race. She resides in Oklahoma, where she's constantly entertained by the quirky characters known as her family.

Find Vristen at:

0 comments :

Post a Comment