in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

ARC Review: Not Until You by Roni Loren


Not Until You was originally released as a serial that consisted of eight parts, but has recently been released as a full length novel. This book is a part of the Loving on the Edge series, but can easily be read as a standalone. Fans of the series will enjoy seeing Jace, Andre, and Evan as this one is about Andre's sister Cela. I really love this series and would suggest reading all of the books in the series, but it is not necessary to enjoy this book.

Cela has always had a strict life plan that she has followed, and is known to be the good girl. But when she graduates from college, she decides to live out a few things she has fantasized about before returning to her hometown. Cela has watched her hot neighbors for the entire time that she has been living in her apartment, but when they offer her a night out she finally decides to do something about that attraction she has felt. While Cela decides to have fun for a night with Pike and Foster, she has always felt a pull to Foster unlike any she has felt before. Foster has dreamed about Cela, but he knows that his lifestyle is more than the good girl next door can handle. But after their steamy night together, both begin to think about taking their one night and turning it into more. As Foster draws Cela into his world, they both begin to question if Cela is cut out for the life that Foster leads.

I loved Foster. He was sexy and sweet, and really protective. He was always looking out for Cela, and even tried to keep her away because he thought that she deserved a better lifestyle than the one he could offer her. But he was patient and kind with her, and I love how he eased her into things. Foster was exactly what you look for in a book boyfriend, and I really loved that he was looking for a commitment. He wasn't afraid of a future with someone, he was really looking for someone that he could build a life with. Cela was great as well. She was sweet and innocent, but she also had this completely feisty side to her that had been unexplored before Foster. He was able to show her all the sides to herself that even she hadn't know existed, and I enjoyed seeing him bring her out of her shell. She had been raised to feel ashamed of certain things, and I loved how supportive and encouraging Foster was with her. He showed her that it was okay to be herself and to enjoy what she did without feeling guilt or shame. Cela and Foster had such a strong connection, and I really felt like these two were made for one another. They were super hot together, but they also just fit one another.

Overall, this was a great addition to the series. It was great to see previous characters and to get to know some new ones as well. I love Roni Loren's writing style, and I love the heat that she always brings with her stories. I did feel as though this one had some portions that were a bit slow and seemed to drag. At points I wanted to skim ahead, but they were pretty few and far between. I loved Cela and Foster and seeing how their relationship formed. I have to say that I also really loved Pike. He was such a great character, and I loved his personality so much. I honestly can't wait for more in this series. Roni Loren never disappoints, and this series is an absolute must read for me. I highly recommend picking this one up or any of the books in this series if you are looking for a sexy read with great characters.

**ARC Provided by Penguin Group Berkley/Signet**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Book Depository |





1 comments :

  1. I liked this one too. I'm looking forward to Colby's book.

    ReplyDelete