in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 17, 2016

ARC Review: Dirty Together by Meghan March


Dirty Together is the third and final installment in the Dirty Billionaire trilogy by Meghan March. This needs to be read in order as the Holly and Creighton's story has continued from one book to the next. So if you haven't read Dirty Billionaire and Dirty Pleasures, start there and beware of possible spoilers below. That being said, I highly recommend this series if you haven't read it yet and these books are definitely some of my favorites!

Dirty Together picks up where Dirty Pleasures ends, with Holly once again having run from Creighton. But Creighton is determined to show her once and for all that they belong together. He will continue to chase her until she finally sees that what they have is real and that they are better together than apart. 

I have really loved getting to know Holly and Creighton as this series has progressed, and I can honestly say that I never loved them more than I did here. These two were finally finding themselves on the same page, and their bond just continued to strengthen. Creighton was still dirty and sexy and commanding, yet he had a softer side here that I adored! His love for Holly continued to deepen, and it was clear that she was it for him and he would do anything to show her that. Holly had some insecurities and fears that had her running more than once, but she was finally starting to see that she was worthy of being with Creighton. Yes they were different, but the feelings they shared were real and went beyond their differences. 

Overall, a great ending to this series and I am sad it is over. I really love these characters and Meghan March is a fantastic writer. I am a huge fan of hers, and with each new book I read from her I continue to be impressed by the stories and characters she creates. I can't wait to see what she writes next, and I highly recommend her books. If you like sexy heroes and great romance stories, her books are not to be missed!

**ARC Provided by RockStarLit PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment