in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 24, 2016

ARC Review: The Hard Count by Ginger Scott


The Hard Count is my first book by Ginger Scott, but I have heard so many great things about her books that I just had to give this one a shot. It was such a great story, and I can't believe I haven't read her books before now. The Hard Count is a standalone YA sports romance, and this is definitely a book I would recommend. I just loved it and couldn't put it down! 

Nico Medina and Reagan Prescott come from very different worlds, yet they are both lost. She is the coach's daughter and he is the QB from the wrong side of the tracks. They argue and bicker, yet are able to find some common ground. As they start to grow closer, they realize that there is more between them than they ever could have expected. Yet their relationship is forbidden, and they have obstacles coming from every direction.

I really liked both of these characters. They were unique and different, and I really enjoyed the banter between them. These two started off disagreeing about just about everything and Nico irritates Reagan on a daily basis. Yet once she sees him playing football, she soon starts to see another side of him. They were sweet together and I really loved seeing them get to really know one another and watching them find common ground. I just couldn't get enough of these two and I loved everything about them. This one was different from your typical YA story, and I really enjoyed it from start to finish. 

Overall, this is one that I highly recommend. I enjoyed it a lto and thought that it had everything that you could want in a great YA romance story. There was a great balance of emotion, football and romance to keep me flipping the pages and Ginger Scott has a way with words that draws you in to the story and holds your attention. This book was so much more than just about a couple of high school kids and football, and I think that a lot of readers will really love this story and be able to relate to so much here. I can't say enough good things about this book, but if you are a fan of sports romance stories this is definitely one you are going to want to check out!

**ARC Provided by Wordsmith Publicity**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes




0 comments :

Post a Comment