in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 30, 2016

ARC Review: Here and Now by Cheryl Etchison


Here and Now is the second book in the American Valor series by Cheryl Etchison. I am really loving this series, and am becoming a huge fan of Cheryl's. This series is emotional and both stories so far have been so good that I couldn't put either one of them down. If you are a contemporary fan and love military heroes, this series is a must read!

Former Ranger Medic Lucky James is adjusting to civilian life and has decided to work nights in the ER while attending classes during the day. Things are working out for him until his 19 year old lab partner shows up with dinner one night looking for more. Lucky knows that he needs help and asks his coworker Rachel to help him out. But Rachel is also in need of some help and agrees to help Lucky with his chem partner as long as Lucky will help move her out of her boyfriend's place so that she can finally break up with him. As Lucky and Rachel get to know one another, things start to change and both of them find themselves feeling far more than they expected. Can two people who weren't looking for love or a future find one together?

I really liked these two. I will admit that while I had liked Lucky in the first book of the series, I had been hoping to get Mike's story. But as soon as I started Here and Now, Lucky had me! Seeing him adjust to civilian life and start a friendship with Rachel was something that I couldn't get enough of. Lucky was such a great hero, and I thought that him and Rachel were fantastic together. Rachel was great as well, and even though these two weren't initially friends and didn't plan on anything more, they fit together perfectly. She helped him just as he helped her, and I felt like the connection they were forming was so real and genuine. 

Overall, another great story in the American Valor series by Cheryl Etchison. I am so glad that I took a chance on Cheryl with Once and For All, because this series is everything I look for in a great Contemporary Romance series. I have really loved both books, and I think that readers will love these just as much as I have. Though I have never been through what any of these characters have, Cheryl Etchison has a way with words and I feel like there is something in each of these that anyone can relate to. Her characters are interesting and unique, and I have felt invested in each of them. I can't wait to read more from Cheryl Etchison, and I am still anxiously awaiting Mike's story!

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment