in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 9, 2016

ARC Review: The Player by Claire Contreras


I haven't read a book by Claire Contreras that I didn't love, but I have to admit that between the cover and the fact that The Player is a sports romance, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book. It was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it! Sexy and sweet, this book is one that I highly recommend. 

Being as talented as he is on the field and between the sheets, Warren has never wanted for much. But when he meets Camila, he quickly realizes that she is different from anyone he has met before. Immediately he knows that he must have her, but Camila is determined to stay away knowing that they are just too different. Can Warren convince Camila to give them a shot despite the fact that they come from different worlds?

I really liked these two! They were sexy and fun, and I loved their interactions. Camila wasn't a pushover, and I loved her character. She was exactly what Warren needed and I liked that she was so different from what he was used to. She was the kind of heroine that you want to be friends with, and I really enjoyed getting to know her. Warren was sexy and I couldn't get enough of him. He was charming and sweet, though I will admit that he did frustrate me a bit at first with his attitude towards Camila. These two had so much chemistry though that you just knew things were going to explode with how many sparks were flying.

The one thing I will say though is that I did feel like when it came to one thing (I won't say so as not to spoil anything!) I felt like Warren should have been honest, but I also felt like Camila overreacted a bit. Besides that though, this book was one that I had a great time reading and was everything that I have come to love from Claire Contreras. If you are a fan of hers, this is one you are definitely going to want to pick up. If you are new to her, this is a great place to start and I highly recommend checking out her other books as well, especially her Hearts series which is a personal favorite. I just love her books, and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment