in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

ARC Review: American Queen by Sierra Simone


Wow! This book was so good and even though I have read books by Sierra Simone before, it was something on an entirely different level. I was surprised to find out that this ended with a cliffhanger, but trust me when I say that American Queen is worth the read and I am so glad that I didn't wait. 

Greer Galloway met Ash when she was sixteen and the two of them shared a powerful but short bond. Years later, the Vice President requests Greer's presence on the behalf of the President, Ash. Ash and Embry are best friends, and Greer quickly finds herself entwined with both of them in a relationship filled with secrets, yet pleasure beyond anything they have experienced before. 

I absolutely loved these characters! Each of them were so unique and special. They had so many layers and were ones that on their own were interesting. Yet when you put them all together, it was absolutely fascinating. Greer is a natural submissive, yet she wasn't weak at all. I loved her character and felt she truly fit with Ash and Embry. Ash was sexy and so much more than you might think at first. You could just tell that he was powerful and that there was so much more beneath his surface. He is one of those characters that you just can't wait to peel back the layers of. Embry was maybe the most interesting of all, which was a surprise to me. He was smart and sexy, and he really added so much to this story. He instantly captured my attention and might be the brightest spot of the three of them. The chemistry and connection between them all though was beyond anything I have read before!

Sierra Simone masterfully crafted this world that captivates from the very first page and doesn't let you go, even long after you have finished. I honestly can't wait for more, and I need to know what happens next! This book was lava hot and I just couldn't get enough of them! I have been trying to come up with the right words to describe this book without giving anything away, and honestly I am still trying to figure them out. The one thing I can say though is that if you are a fan of erotica with some BDSM and menage action, this is one that you need to check out! Sierra Simone is an amazing writer, and she continues to impress me with each book of hers I read. I will anxiously be awaiting more!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





1 comments :

  1. What a sexy, fabulous review, Dani! This book has it all...smart and steam.

    ReplyDelete