New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Katee Robert learned to tell her stories at her grandpa’s knee. Her 2015 title, The Marriage Contract, was a RITA finalist, and RT Book Reviews named it 'a compulsively readable book with just the right amount of suspense and tension." When not writing sexy contemporary and romantic suspense, she spends her time playing imaginary games with her children, driving her husband batty with what-if questions, and planning for the inevitable zombie apocalypse.
Katee’s Five Favorite Things
1. Knitting – This is a new addiction of mine. I’m completely incapable of sitting still, and I got tired of checking my phone every 30 seconds so I decided to learn to knit. Fast forward a few months and I have half a dozen projected queued up on Ravelry and a burgeoning yarn addiction. It’s so tactile and soothing and I love knitting dearly!
2. Planners – It started a few years ago with the Erin Condren planner. I needed something to keep me from forgetting everything and keep me organized, and paper planners hit the spot. These days, I own three: Erin Condren (vertical), PowerSheets (a goal planning yearly worksheet that I HIGHLY recommend), and a traveler’s notebook where I have different inserts for each of the projects I’m working on at any given time. I’ve achieved planner peace…for now.
3. Tattoos – I’m a storyteller at heart, and tattoos are visual story telling. Personally, all my link up to literary tales to one degree or another, but I love seeing other people’s ink and hearing their reasoning behind it. Sometimes it’s because it’s a pretty thing they love, sometimes it’s inspired by an important thing that happened in their life, and sometimes it’s something else altogether.
4. Bad Action Movies – Good action movies are great, but bad ones are better. The cheesy lines, the larger-than-life action sequences, the totally improbable…everything. One of my favorites is Dead or Alive—it’s just downright shameless, but that’s what I love about it!
5. Books – You knew this one was going to be on the list, right? I read for pleasure, for relaxation, to escape from the world for a few hours. Books are my everything.
Some lines should never be crossed . . . not even for love.Sloan O'Malley just left her entire world behind-her family, her wealth, and even her real name. For the first time in her life, she's free. She can live the "normal" life she's always wanted. A life without fear. But there's nothing safe about her intensely sexy next-door neighbor.Jude MacNamara has no room for innocence in his life. Only revenge. Still, he's never been able to walk away from the forbidden, and Sloan--who is every inch of pure, mouthwatering temptation--has forbidden written all over her. Only after it's way too late does he discover the real danger: claiming Sloan as his puts a target on her back. To protect her, Jude is willing risk everything . . . and to hell with the consequences.
Check out The O'Malley's series:
Up for Grabs:
- 1 Signed ARC of Forbidden Promises
- Please leave a comment or question for Katee.
- Please fill out the Rafflecopter form to enter.
**Don't forget to enter our grand prize giveaway!**
Special thanks to Katee Robert for sponsoring this giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway