in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

ARC Review: Sin by Emma Hart


I love Emma Hart's books, so I was super excited to find out about a new series from her! This sexy blurb and cover was all I needed to see to know I had to read it, and I enjoyed this one so much! This was a great start to her new series, and I am already anxious for more!

Damien Fox was the definition of his name, getting what he wanted without no matter the consequences. Owning half of the strip clubs in Vegas, he next set his sights on Dahlia's bar. But Dahlia wasn't about to throw in the towel, and soon they found themselves in a dirty game where Dahlia let Damien think he was winning. But when things heat up between them, can Dahlia continue to hold all the cards or will she find herself unable to resist Damien? 

Damien and Dahlia were sexy together and I loved seeing their relationship grow and evolve over the course of this book. They were perfect for one another and I really felt like they were a great match. While they were sexy and had strong chemistry, I also felt like there was a lot of emotion and a genuine connection that made these two special. I couldn't get enough of Damien and Dahlia and had a great time reading their story. 

Overall, I definitely recommend this book and I think this series is going to be one of the best from Emma Hart yet! There was plenty of steam and emotion, as well as the fun and quirky moments that Emma Hart fans will love and recognize. Sin was everything I was looking for and I can't wait for more.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment