in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

ARC Review: Beneath the Truth by Meghan March


Beneath the Truth is the seventh book in the Beneath Series by Meghan March, but don't worry about starting here even if you haven't read the previous books. This one is a standalone story that is able to be enjoyed even if you are brand new to this series. This series was my first experience with Meghan March's books and I fell in love with her writing style. I have enjoyed it from start to finish, and this series will always be special to me. That being said, Beneath the Truth was so good and just might be my favorite of them all! 

Ex-detective Rhett Hennessy has been living life off the grid since everything he thought he knew about his life was turned upside down. Determined to solve a case that hits close to home, Rhett returns to New Orleans to find answers. But what he never expects is for his best friend's little sister Ariel to complicate everything. 

I loved Ari and Rhett. Ari was so strong and sassy, and I loved that she wasn't the same girl she had been when Hennessy had known her before. She was so real and genuine, with a ton of depth to her, I felt like she was exactly what Rhett needed. Rhett was impossible not to love! He was sexy and alpha and I couldn't get enough of him. I loved the history between these two and the forbidden nature of their relationship. This is always a favorite trope of mine, but these two were just perfect! Their chemistry was strong and I loved the banter and intensity of their connection. 

Overall, I felt this was a really great end to the series and I am sad that it is over. While this can definitely be read as a standalone, I highly recommend the entire series. I have loved each book and I think that they are books that fans of romance and suspense will enjoy. Meghan March does a great job of hooking the reader right from the start and keeping them interested until the last page. The Beneath series is filled with sexy alphas, likable heroines, suspense and twists to keep you guessing and the romance is done as only Meghan March can. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next, and whatever it is I will definitely be reading it.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes




0 comments :

Post a Comment