in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Review: Breathe by Amber Lacie


Breathe is the first book that I have ever read from Amber Lacie and it was so much more than I had been expecting. This book was so good, and if I am honest it was really hard to get through at times. It was so emotional and while it was hard to get through, it was such a beautiful story. This definitely won't be the last I read from Amber Lacie. 

I won't get into the details about this story, because I really think that this book just needs to be experienced. But what I can say is that this book is about love and fate, and sometimes finding it when you least expect it and are unprepared for it. 

These characters were ones I felt invested in right away. There was so much more to the story than you first see, but as it was revealed to the reader I couldn't get enough. I loved them and felt so connected to them. The connections in this book were so strong and were truly unique. While this book absolutely wrecked me at times, I was also able to see such love and hope that it put me back together. Amber Lacie is a beautiful writer if this book is anything to go by, and I really loved it even when I was an emotional mess. While I couldn't relate to everything that Carsten had gone through, I felt like I understood her and that I was right there with her the whole way through. This was a really great book and I am so glad that I took the chance on this new to me author. This is a book that I think is one that will stick with anyone who reads it and one I highly recommend.

**Review copy provided by Quirky Blind Date with a Book**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes


0 comments :

Post a Comment