in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

ARC Review: Royally Endowed by Emma Chase


I have loved this series from Emma Chase since the beginning. Each book is entertaining and she always knows how to deliver such sweet and sexy stories, while also bringing the perfect amount of humor as well. Royally Endowed was everything that I have come to know and love from Emma Chase, and this series is so good! 

Logan has been Ellie's bodyguard since her sister got together with Prince Nicholas of Wessco. She has had a crush on him ever since and though Logan knows it, she was young and he was focused on making something of himself. But when she finishes college and is more determined than ever, Logan finds it harder to stay away from her when she is the only one he wants.

I loved these two. Their world is anything but normal, yet their story to me seemed as though these were just two normal people. I loved that Logan was protective of Ellie and cared about her so much. I really believed that he would do anything for her. Ellie was smart and sweet and I thought that she was great for Logan. They had a great connection and strong chemistry and I really enjoyed their story. I loved that things developed naturally and that they didn't feel rushed or instant like so many stories do these days. It made it all seem so real, and was something I could really believe would happen. 

Overall, this book was really good and was right up there with the first in the series for me. It was a fun and sweet read, and Emma Chase definitely delivers here with Ellie and Logan. This book is a standalone story, but I have enjoyed each one in the series and recommend reading them all if you can. It is so much fun to see how things progress over the course of the series and to get to see familiar faces with each new book. Another great one from Emma Chase and I can't wait for more from her!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes




0 comments :

Post a Comment