in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 25, 2018

ARC Review: Driving Whiskey Wild by Melissa Foster


Driving Whiskey Wild is the third book in The Whiskeys series by Melissa Foster. Each book in the series is a standalone story, so don't worry about jumping in here if you haven't read the previous books. I will say though that Melissa Foster is one of my favorites, so I definitely recommend reading them if you haven't. 

Bullet Whiskey and Finlay Wilson are about as opposite ad you can get, yet when Finlay returns home to be near the little family she has left, she finds herself needing a job. Working at Bullet's family's bar is meant to help her out until she can get her catering business started, yet the more she is around Bullet the more things between them begin to change. Finlay is nothing like Bullet has ever wanted before, but when their pasts collide, everything changes.

I loved Bullet and Finlay. They were great for one another and I love a good opposites attract story. These two might have seemed like they were very different, yet that is a lot of why I felt they worked so well together. Melissa Foster has a talent for writing unique and deep characters that complete each other in a rare and special way, and that was definitely true for Bullet and Finlay. These two were easy to like and felt relatable, and I loved the natural progression that their relationship took. It felt so genuine and real. 

Overall, I enjoyed this story very much and that is always the case when I read a Melissa Foster book. Driving Whiskey Wild is a great story that I think a lot of readers are going to love just as much as I did. If you are a contemporary romance fan, Melissa Foster is a much and I highly recommend reading this one!

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes




0 comments :

Post a Comment