in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 24, 2018

ARC Review: Taken by Rebecca Brooke


Taken is the third standalone story in Rebecca Brooke's Traded series. Each book can be read on it's own, but I definitely recommend reading this series from the start as it is fantastic! I have really enjoyed them all, and if you are a fan of mafia romance stories this series is one I think you'll enjoy as well. Rebecca Brooke was a new author to me when I started this series, but she has become one that I really look forward to now. 

I don't really want to go into the story here and I don't want to spoil anything, but this is Brock and Amber's story. Both Brock and Amber would do whatever it takes to put their family first, even if that means sacrificing themselves. But when circumstances change everything for them, they find themselves unsure of what to do and questioning everything. 

Taken is a bit darker than the first two books, yet it definitely fit in well in the series. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, anxious to find out how things would play out and what would happen next. I liked the characters and found myself immediately invested in this story. Each of the characters was deep and well thought out and I loved getting to know them and all that was beneath the surface. 

Overall, this was a great story and Rebecca Brooke wrote another captivating story in this world that I can't seem to get enough of. I honestly love every minute spent reading these stories and I never want it to end. The Traded series is what introduced me to Rebecca Brooke, but her writing is what has really made me a fan of hers. I can't wait for more from her and will be waiting to see what she writes next!

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment