in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 5, 2018

ARC Review: Endorsed by Marni Mann


Endorsed by Marni Mann is a standalone story, but if you have read Signed you will recognize some familiar faces. You don’t need to worry if you haven’t read Signed yet, though I would recommend checking it out because it is so good! Marni Mann is an author that I always enjoy though, and Endorsed was one of my favorites by her. 

Jack and Samantha met just as Jack’s career was taking off, with him being her brother’s agent and helping him land her brother an NFL contract. Knowing that if her brother ever found out it could ruin his career, Jack ended things with Samantha though he knew she was the one thing he wanted more than anything else. Now eight years later, the feelings between them have never gone away though they haven’t spoken or seen each other. As soon as Jack sees her again though, he is determined to do whatever it takes to win her over once and for all. But while Samantha might have been the one left with a broken heart years before, she holds a secret that could destroy any chance of a future for her and Jack. 

I loved Samantha and Jack. They were sweet and sexy, and you could tell that what they shared was special, despite the years apart. They really had a connection, and it was one that hadn’t dimmed despite everything. The attraction and chemistry was there right from the start, and these two were super hot! I couldn’t get enough of their sexy times together, something that Marni Mann really excels at! But what made it that much better was the fact that Samantha and Jack had so much more than just heat between them, and I loved seeing them build on the connection they previously had while getting to know who they had become in the years apart. 

Overall, this was a great book and I loved the characters. The story was sweet and hot, with a little bit of something for everyone. The one thing I will say that kept this one from being a five star read for me was the little bit of conflict there was in this book was predictable for me and it was solved very easily it felt like. While I enjoyed the story and the characters, it just felt like things were a bit on the easy side when it came to the secret/reveal. I loved the characters though, so it wasn’t hard for me to get over that and just enjoy the story. I think readers will enjoy this one as much as I did, and I can’t wait for more from Marni Mann.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |




0 comments :

Post a Comment