in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 6, 2018

ARC Review: Our Unscripted Story by L.A. Fiore


I have loved everything I have read from L.A. Fiore, and Our Unscripted Story was no exception. Each book I read from her is one that I can’t put down, and I find myself thinking of her characters long after I have finished their stories. I think readers are going to love this one, and I highly recommend it along with anything that she has written. 

Alexis and Greyson met as teenagers and their connection was undeniable. But things didn’t go as planned and it was years before their paths crossed again. Now they might move in different circles, but they find that everything that was once between them hasn’t changed. With her career as a writer just beginning to take off and Greyson being a rising star, they both soon realize that life is unpredictable. 

I loved both Greyson and Alexis. They were great characters and I found myself invested in them from the start. I felt that their connection was genuine and I loved that it was never in question. It wasn’t a matter of these two caring about each other, but about circumstances and life. L.A. Fiore has a way with heartfelt and emotional stories that are driven by the romance and chemistry between her characters and that was definitely true here. I couldn’t get enough of Alexis and Greyson and didn’t want to put this book down.

Overall, another fantastic read from L.A. Fiore. I love her books and I think that they are ones that a lot of readers can relate to and find a connection with. If you are already a fan of hers, this book is a must read. If you are new to L.A. Fiore’s books though, this is one you will want to give a shot and I recommend checking out her other books as I have never been disappointed by anything I have read from her. She is one of my favorite authors, and I am already anxiously awaiting her next book.

**ARC Provided by The Next Step PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment