in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

ARC Review: Block Shot by Kennedy Ryan


There is nothing that Kennedy Ryan could write that I would not read. She has proven over and over to me that she is an auto-buy author, and with each new book of hers there is never any doubt that I will love it. Block Shot is a standalone novel in her Hoops series, and honestly I couldn’t wait to read it! After seeing Jared some in his brother August’s book, I couldn’t wait to get to know him better. You can read this without having read Long Shot, but I would recommend reading them in order to get full enjoyment here and because Long Shot is amazing! 

Banner and Jared met in college and were friends, though both wanted more. Banner couldn’t believe that someone like Jared could actually be interested in her though, and when things go horribly wrong one night she was left with a broken heart. Years later, they are competitors in a field dominated by men, but Banner is no longer the same girl she was back when they used to know one another. But the attraction between them is just as strong as ever, and Jared is determined to have her. Can they get over the past and have a chance at a future together or will there be too many obstacles between them to overcome? 

I loved Banner and Jared! My heart went out to each of them, and I hated how things went down, breaking their hearts in the process. I knew these two were meant to be from the start, and I just kept hoping that they could figure things out. Banner was so strong, and to come so far from the insecure girl she once was was incredibly inspiring. She used her own experiences to help other women and didn’t ever let anyone tell her she couldn’t do anything. Jared was sexy and sweet, and I couldn’t get enough of him. I loved how he was with Banner, and the fact that he wasn’t willing to compromise his values and morals to get ahead. He went after what he wanted, but he did it in a way that you could respect. 

Overall, this was a fantastic story and I highly recommend it. I love all of Kennedy’s books and this was yet another that I couldn’t put down. Block Shot is a must read and I think readers are going to love it just like I did! You can’t go wrong with anything by Kennedy Ryan, especially if you are looking for a great story filled with depth and emotion. No one writes like she does, and I would recommend anything she has written!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | 



0 comments :

Post a Comment