in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 24, 2019

ARC Review: Between Now and Heartbreak by Dylan Allen


Between Now and Heartbreak is the second book in Dylan Allen’s Forever Trilogy, and this book is not a standalone story. If you haven’t already started this series, I highly recommend that you do. But you definitely need to start with Between Now and Forever before starting this book, trust me it’s worth it! 

This book was every bit as intense and emotional as the first book was, and honestly I couldn’t get enough. Dylan Allen is a great story teller, and I was hanging on every single word here. Carter and Beth were the same characters I fell for in the first book, but we got to see even more of them here from their pasts to the present. I feel for both of them so much, but especially Carter. His struggles make him who he is, but I just hurt for him and all he continues to go through. While we did get a lot more of both Beth and Carter here, there story is far from over and you can just tell that there is so much more for them yet to go through. 

Dylan Allen has captivated me from the very beginning of this series, and honestly I am beyond anxious for book 3. I need more of these two and I am both excited to see what is next, I just know I’m not prepared at all. It takes an amazing writer to have the reader feeling everything and experiencing it right along with the characters and Dylan Allen always does that with everything I have read from her, but especially with Beth and Carter. I recommend these books so much and can't wait for more!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |




0 comments :

Post a Comment