in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 25, 2019

ARC Review: The Rebel King by Kennedy Ryan


The Rebel King is the second book in Kennedy Ryan’s All the King’s Men Duet, and it is not a standalone story. You need to read The Kingmaker first if you haven’t already before starting this book. I honestly can’t recommend enough any of Kennedy’s books, especially this series! Kennedy Ryan is one of my absolute favorite authors. She always writes such emotional and powerful stories, and this series is no exception. 

Maxim and Lennix’s story was so passionate and emotional, full of so much intensity and after the cliffhanger of the first book I couldn’t wait for more. I didn’t want to put this one down for anything and I was captivated right from the start. Kennedy Ryan’s characters are always so real and genuine and deeply layered and that has never been more true than here with Maxim and Lennix. I felt for each of them and they were unlike any characters I have read before. Through the ups and downs that they experienced, I admired their strength and couldn’t get enough. 

Overall, another fantastic book and series from Kennedy Ryan. I always love seeing how her stories will end, yet I am never ready to leave her characters behind. Maxim and Lennix will be characters I’ll never forget and as with all of her books, I know I’ll go back and read these again. I just can’t get enough of Kennedy’s writing and her books and I truly hope she never quits telling stories. If you haven’t read anything by Kennedy yet, you are seriously missing out and if you are already a fan, you will love this series as much as I do!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |






0 comments :

Post a Comment