in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

ARC Review: Between Now and Always by Dylan Allen


I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the final book of Dylan Allen’s Forever Trilogy, Between Now and Always! This book felt as necessary to me as breathing after reading the first two books in the series! These aren’t standalones and must be read in order, but trust me when I tell you that these three books are absolutely amazing, and you won’t regret reading a single word here! 

Beth and Carter have been through so much, yet their connection is unbreakable and undeniable. While they are clearly connected in a way that is rare and special, life has been unkind to both of them and circumstances have them wondering if things will ever go their way. I felt so much for each of them over the course of this series, and that was especially true here. I can honestly say that these two felt like more than just characters in a book to me, they were easy to root for and I really felt like I was right there with them through every triumph and every heartbreak. I loved them both and their journey is one I won’t forget anytime soon. 

I won’t say how things turn out or what happens here, but I honestly felt like Dylan Allen did a fantastic job with this book and how everything played out. I couldn’t get enough, and didn’t want to put their story down. It was hard waiting for more after each of the first two books, but so worth it. Carter and Beth are fantastic and multi-layered characters that are so genuine and real, they are easy to relate to and fall in love with. While I have loved everything I’ve read from Dylan Allen, the Forever Trilogy is hands down my favorite so far. I look forward to seeing what she writes next, and can’t recommend this series enough!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Kindle |




0 comments :

Post a Comment