in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 10, 2020

ARC Review: Hearts and Thorns by Ella Fields


Hearts and Thorns is the third book in the Magnolia Cove series from Ella Fields. This book is a complete standalone, but the characters are interconnected and I honestly recommend reading the previous books as they are amazing and just made me enjoy this one that much more! This cover is so gorgeous, and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the story since I first started this series but it was honestly more than I could have hoped for. I couldn’t put it down, even as it was wrecking me. Luckily, Ella Fields always takes care of us in the end and it was perfection! 

Willa and Jackson grew up together from a young age, forming an unbreakable bond that neither expected and yet they knew was forbidden. They were best friends and as they got older it grew into so much more. They were also each other’s destruction and this story was absolutely heartbreaking at times. Ella knows how to write angsty reads like no one else, and this one was on a whole other level for me. I loved Willa and Jackson so much, and my heart broke right along with theirs. I felt so connected to them, and I honestly just kept hoping that things would work out for them because they were meant for one another and had to be together. 

The writing is amazing. The characters are impossible not to fall in love with. The story was captivating and I never wanted to stop reading, even while I wanted to make it to the end to see how things would turn out. Ella Fields is an author that I have learned never disappoints and while she will break you down, will also put you back together. I honestly can’t recommend her books enough and I definitely recommend Hearts and Thorns for fans of the Magnolia Cove series or angst lovers in general. This book was fantastic and I can’t wait for more from Ella Fields.

**ARC Provided by Candi Kane PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |




0 comments :

Post a Comment