in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 9, 2020

ARC Review: Release by Aly Martinez


As soon as I read the blurb for Release by Aly Martinez, I knew I had to read it! She is a fantastic writer and I’ve never been disappointed by her. Release was everything I had been expecting and more. It was emotional and had my heart breaking at times, but it also put me back together piece by piece. This book does deal with some difficult topics, so I would check if you have any possible triggers. 

Thea and Ramsey met as kids and got off to a rough start, though things quickly changed between them. Soon they were inseparable and planning their lives together. They might have been young but they knew where they were headed, until one night changed everything. Ramsey was sent to prison for killing the man that assaulted Thea, stealing years from both of them. Thea vowed that she would never leave Ramsey, so while he told her to move on she continued to wait for him. But when he is released 12 years later, things are nothing like they were before. 

My heart broke so much for both of them, and I hated all they each went through. These two were meant to be, and it was clear the connection and chemistry they had from such a young age. Things progressed between them naturally and everything was so real, which is why I think I felt so emotionally connected to them and their story. I just kept hoping that after everything, there had to be a happy ending for them, because if anyone deserved it, it was Thea and Ramsey. 

This book was great. I read it in one sitting and didn’t want to put it down. Besides Ramsey and Thea, I really enjoyed the rest of the characters here. It was hard at times seeing what all they experienced and my heart broke right along with theirs, but I also loved the book so much and just knew that Aly Martinez wouldn’t let me down and she didn’t. I definitely recommend this one, and I am already anxious for her next book!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment