in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 16, 2020

ARC Review: The Rivals by Vi Keeland


Vi Keeland is an auto-buy author for me. I honestly don’t even read her blurbs anymore, I just know that I am going to read whatever has her name on it! I went into The Rivals only knowing the name and honestly I really enjoyed this one! The characters were great and I read this in pretty much one sitting. 

I will admit that I was a bit slow to warm up to Weston here, but a lot of that was because at first glance he just seemed to be arrogant without much to redeem him. That quickly changed though as we got to know more of him and I couldn’t help but fall hard once I saw all his vulnerabilities and what made him who he was. I really felt for him, and Sophia was exactly what he needed. I loved seeing her be exactly who she was. She was strong and resilient and had been through a lot as well. These two had so much chemistry right from the start, and sparks seemed to fly whenever they were around one another. But seeing them really get to know one another and turn that into more was what had me unable to put this one down. 

Overall, this was another great read from Vi and I think readers will love it! If you love enemies to lovers romance, this one is not to be missed! Vi Keeland is a talented writer that always delivers, and I cannot recommend her books enough!

**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |






0 comments :

Post a Comment