in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Upcoming Event: My Favorite Book Boyfriend


Are you ready for another fun and exciting event? This April I will be celebrating my 2nd Blogoversary and I wanted to do something super fun. So I decided to invite a bunch of my favorite authors to come by and participate in the My Favorite Book Boyfriend Event. Beginning April 1st, a new author will be stopping by each day to share their favorite book boyfriend, but that's not all. Each day you will be able to enter to win goodies from the visiting author as well as have a chance to enter to win the Grand Prize giveaway.

The fun and excitement starts April 1st.

3 comments :

  1. Congrats on your blogiversary and thanks for the give away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for your blogiversary! sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete