in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Upcoming Event: A Historical Christmas Eve


Get ready for another fun and exciting Christmas event here at RFTC. Starting December 1st, we are kicking off the 3rd annual Historical Christmas Eve event. Stop by and check out Christmas Eve inspired scenes from your favorite authors. Each day we will be featuring a different historical romance author and giveaway plus there will be 2 fabulous grand prizes up for grabs!

The event will run from December 1st - 24th.

With appearances by:

Don’t miss out on the fun! There will be a lot of Christmas joy to share, fabulous giveaways and unique scenes you won’t read anywhere else. Mark your calendars and see you there!

4 comments :

  1. Noted on my calendar! I had more fun last year and cannot wait for this December 1st! Thank you, Ladies! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed last years. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking forward to this, I can't wait for December! :-)

    ReplyDelete