in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 28, 2014

ARC Review: Drive Me Crazy by Tracy Wolff


Oh my wow. I freaking LOVED this book. For realz. I finished it at 5 this morning and I almost turned around and started reading it again. So freaking good.

I am really digging this series and I am loving the characters. Each character brings something new and exciting to the story. Yes, the guys are hot but there is so much more to them besides that. They are passionate, intense and funny. I found myself trying to hold back the laughs at a few points in Drive Me Crazy. I loved Elise and Quinn's relationship and how there were with one another. They we playful and serious and I just loved their banter.

Elise and Quinn go way back. They were once friendly competitors but haven't seen or talked to one another in ten years. Not since Quinn walked away from Elise after they spent one glorious night together. So Elise is more than shocked to see Quinn show up to her hospital room after she is hurt in an accident.

Quinn has always regretted walking away from Elise but in his mind he was doing it to keep her safe. After he hears about her accident he feels that this is a way that he can make things right between them once again. That hopefully they could become friends again. He doesn't expect all of the feelings that he once had for her to come rushing back. He knows that he should keep things friendly between them but the more time they spend around one another the more he finds himself falling under her spell.

I loved this two together. What I loved most is that their relationship grew from friendship. It wasn't rushed. They don't just jump into bed with each other and I really liked that. It was refreshing as it felt real to me. I liked that they had this past that connected them to one another and that they also connected through music. Elise is going through some harsh realities with her career and Quinn is there for her every step of the way. He helps her and nurtures her and her talent. I thought that these two were great together.

This was another great book from Tracy Wolff and I am seriously LOVING her Shaken Dirty series. I can't wait to see what's next for these sexy rockers.

**ARC provided by NetGalley**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |



0 comments :

Post a Comment