in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 17, 2014

ARC Review: All of You by Christina Lee


All of You is the first book ins Christina Lee's Between Breaths series, and I absolutely loved it. This story had me from the first word, and I could not put it down. I loved the writing style, I loved the characters, and I loved that this story was different from everything else out there. This is one of the best new adult books that I have read to date, and I can't wait to read more from Christina Lee.

Avery Michaels doesn't do boyfriends. She is a nursing student with a painful past, and when she has an itch that needs scratching she goes out and gets what she wants for one night only. When she meets her super hot new neighbor, she instantly wants him for a night. But Bennett doesn't react like most guys do, and he only does commitment. When Avery finds out that Bennett not only doesn't do casual, but that he is also a virgin she is shocked. Because of their differences, Bennett and Avery try to become friends and keep things platonic. But the more they hang out, the more their attraction and feelings grow. Can Bennett convince Avery give a relationship a chance and see where things go? Or will Avery's past be too painful for her to give her trust to Bennett?

I really loved Bennett! He was a super hot tattooed virgin, and I loved how different his character was. He was super sweet and kind, and he was also really loyal and protective. He looked out for Avery and his family and made it a point to take care of his mom even when she made things difficult for him. I loved that he was an artist and that he had so much depth to him. Avery was great too. She was vulnerable and had been hurt before, but she was determined and smart. She was really great at her job, and I loved her friendship with Mrs. Jackson at the nursing home. She was also really supportive with Bennett about his being a virgin, even if she didn't really understand at first. I thought that Bennett and Avery had a lot of chemistry from the very start, and you could feel the attraction between them. But they had so much in common even with their differences. They were able to understand each other so well because of their family situations. I liked the way they got to know each other, and I thought that the game they played was so cute! I loved seeing their questions and responses, and it was definitely one of my favorite things about this book. You could really see the connection forming between them and it made their relationship so real and believable.

Overall, I really loved everything about this book. I honestly can't think of a single thing to complain about and I really just thoroughly enjoyed this story. I really liked Bennett and Avery, and I liked the secondary characters as well. Avery's friends got on my nerves at times, and I thought that they acted pretty immature a few times but I could see that they were just trying to be friends and a lot of it was just due to their age. I would definitely recommend this book to NA fans though, and I think that it was one of those books that people can easily relate to and become invested in. Bennett was definitely worth the read, and I really can't say enough how much I absolutely loved his character. I can't wait to read more from Christina Lee in the future and see what she has in store for Avery's friend Ella next in Before You Break.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | The Book Depository |





0 comments :

Post a Comment