in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 18, 2014

ARC Review: Tempting Tatum by Kaylee Ryan


Tempting Tatum is the first book that I have ever read by Kaylee Ryan, and I absolutely loved it! It was so good, and I honestly can't wait to read more from her. This book had one of the best book boyfriends I have ever read about, and he was just amazing. But I also really enjoyed Kaylee Ryan's writing style and I loved all the characters.

When Tatum Thompson loses both of her parents in a tragic car accident she turns to her boyfriend, only to find him with another girl. Her best friend Leah and Leah's fiance Brent offer to let her move with them from Ohio to Tennessee and stay with them for as long as she wants to get a fresh start. She decides to move with them and Brent gets her a job interview with the mayor's office to work in her field of marketing and PR. She ends up meeting Blaise Richards the receptionist's son. They are both instantly attracted to each other and feel a connection neither of them have ever felt before. Tatum is determined to stay away from guys after what she just went through with Josh, but Blaise isn't willing to give up so easily. Blaise has kept things casual since his ex cheated on him, but he knows that what he feels for Tatum is so much more than just a good time. Can Blaise show Tatum that he is worthy of her trust and that they belong together? Can Tatum open herself up again and take a chance on forever with Blaise?

I really can't say enough great things about Blaise, but I loved and adored him. He was sweet and kind, patient and understanding. He was so great with everyone in his family and his friends, and he was so good for Tatum. He let her take her time and do things on her terms, but he was always there for her. He was supportive and encouraging, and I loved that he took things slow with her. He wanted all of her and he didn't want to be with her physically until she was able to commit to him, which I thought just made him that much better of a book boyfriend. He cared so much about her, and even though their feelings developed quickly they just felt so real and believable. Tatum was great also, and I liked seeing her find Blaise and see what a real man is like. She had been used to a relationship that while not awful at first wasn't great either. It was nice to see her cooking and playing games with Blaise and his family, and really starting to let others in besides Leah and Brent. She had so much healing to do, and I felt like Blaise and his family were exactly what she needed. Their relationship was so sweet, and I really felt like they were perfect for each other in every way. I loved the chemistry and attraction between them, but I also loved the emotional connection that they were forming as well.

Overall, I really felt that this book was fantastic. I read this cover to cover because I couldn't put it down. I loved everything about the story and the characters, and I really liked how everyone fit together. This group of friends and family were so much fun to read about, and I loved the connection that they had to each other. I will say that this one was really sweet sometimes bordering on cheesy and the feelings happened quickly, and for some it might be too unrealistic to get behind. But honestly for me, I really was enjoying the story and characters so much that it didn't even matter to me and I felt like it worked. I would highly recommend this book to romance fans of all genres, and I think that these characters will be so easy for readers to relate to and become invested in. If you are looking for a sweet HEA with a sexy tattooed hero and a strong and likable heroine, you should definitely give this one a shot. I can't wait to read more from Kaylee Ryan in the future.

**ARC Provided by Between the Sheets Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |





0 comments :

Post a Comment