in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 27, 2014

ARC Review: Forget You by Jennifer Snyder


Forget You is the fourth book in Jennifer Snyder's Coldcreek series, but can be read as a standalone novel. I hadn't read any of the books before starting this one and had no problems understanding anything. This book was sweet and emotional, and I finished this one quickly. I liked the characters a lot, and I had to keep reading to see how everything would turn out.

Eva Bennett is sick of being single and is looking for a relationship. But she is tired of young and immature boys that live with their parents and don't have jobs. When she first locks eyes with the sexy soldier Sawyer Keeton, she wants nothing to do with him. But Sawyer isn't willing to give up on her. Sawyer continues to pursue Eva until she finally gives in and agrees to go out with him. She quickly sees that he is different than what she first expected and soon they are falling hard for one another. But when Sawyer is forced to leave Eva and is sent overseas, they are tested in ways that they couldn't ever imagine.

I really loved Sawyer and Eva. They were perfect for one another and I loved their dates. These two were able to banter back and forth, and I loved their one liners. I never knew what they would do or say next, and it kept me flipping the pages to find out. I liked that Eva was able to bring Sawyer out of his pain from losing his brother. She helped him to move forward and get past the hurt, while also showing him how to love. Sawyer was able to show Eva that she could have fun and loosen up in a way that she wasn't able to before him. I thought that Sawyer and Eva had great chemistry together, but they had such a strong connection from the start. Their relationship was natural and never felt rushed despite the short length of time it took for these two to fall for each other.

Overall, I liked this story a lot. It was cute and funny while still being able to deliver the emotional impact that it needed to. Sawyer and Eva had both been through a lot, and I loved watching them heal and move forward. They both deserved to be happy after everything in their pasts, and I really enjoyed their times together. I did feel as though a lot of this story focused on Eva's friends though, and I wish there would have been a bit less of that. I think that fans of this series will enjoy seeing them, but at times it almost felt like they took over the story a bit. I liked Eva's friendship with Cam though and it was nice to see a boy and girl capable of having a friendship that was platonic without feelings more than what a friend should feel. They understood each other, and I loved that Cam was protective of her and wanted her to be happy. I thought that Sawyer fit in perfectly with Eva's friends as well, and I enjoyed seeing him become a part of the group. I would definitely recommend this book to NA fans looking for a quick and enjoyable story. I am interested in the rest of the series after reading this book, and can't wait to go back and see how the other couples got together!

**ARC Provided by AToMR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Book Depository |





1 comments :

  1. Thank you for reading and reviewing! I'm glad you enjoyed Sawyer and Eva's story!

    ReplyDelete