in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 11, 2015

ARC Review: Enduring Fate by Alicia Rae


I am a huge fan of Alicia Rae's, and I have loved every story I have read by her. So I was super excited to see that she had a new series coming out. I always know that when I start one of her books I am going to really lose myself in a well written and heartfelt story. Enduring Fate was everything that I had been hoping for, and it proved once again why I love Alicia's writing. This book was sweet and emotional, and I am already waiting for the next book!

Colton Kingston and Paige Summers have loved each other since they were children. They always knew that their fate was to be together, and have been pursuing their dreams together since they could remember. But after a tragedy struck, Paige suddenly began to question everything. She left town and asked Colton for space while she tried to pick up the pieces and figure out what to do with her life. Now she is back and things between them are different. The love they once shared might have changed, but it is still there for both of them and Colton will do whatever it takes to not let go of Paige this time around. But when even more obstacles get in their way, Colton and Paige must figure out if their love can endure all.

I loved Colton. He was beyond sweet and thoughtful, and I loved how devoted he was to Paige. His love for Paige never wavered, and he would do absolutely anything for her. He was protective and caring, but without being controlling or overbearing. I loved everything about him, and I thought that he was perfect for Paige. Paige was great as well, and she had a sweetness to her that was completely true. She was kind and caring, and you could just instantly tell that she had a goodness to her that you don't often see. She had been through a lot though, and my heart really hurt for her and everything she was going through. While trying to heal herself physically from an accident that had happened, she was also trying to heal herself emotionally as well. She was struggling so much, and the guilt of everything that had happened really weighed on her. I loved seeing Colton support and encourage her though, and by his showing her things he also started to bring her back. She thought that she no longer fit with the world they had grown up in, but Colton did everything he could to show her that wasn't true. These two had such history together, and their connection was undeniable. They had loved each other for so long, and you could see that it was a love that was true and rare. They had great chemistry, and were one of those couples that would almost make you sick if it wasn't so adorable.

Overall, I thought that this was a really great book! I loved seeing characters from Alicia Rae's Beautiful series, and it was nice to catch up a bit with them. But Colton and Paige really grabbed a hold of my heart and I need more of them. I will warn you that Enduring Fate does end on a cliffhanger, and it kills me to have to wait. But trust me when I tell you that this book is definitely worth the read. The next book is scheduled to come out in March of 2015 as of now, and it honestly can't get here soon enough! I highly recommend Enduring Fate as well as the rest of Alicia Rae's books. If you haven't read anything by her yet, you are seriously missing out on some great stories. Alicia Rae is quickly becoming one of my favorite contemporary romance writers, and at this point I would literally read anything with her name on it.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Book Depository |





1 comments :

  1. New to me author. I'll have to give it a go. They do sound like a sweet couple with a heartwarming story.

    ReplyDelete