in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 10, 2016

ARC Review: Vivid Lies by Alyne Roberts


I honestly don't even know how to really write this review. Alyne Roberts is an author I have enjoyed in the past, so I had to read this one when I first read that blurb! The cover is gorgeous, and Alyne is a great writer. But even though I knew things would be complicated going in, I never could have predicted how it would go. Because I don't want to spoil any of this story, this will most likely be brief and vague. This book was a really great story though, and I couldn't put it down! 

London and Brooklyn have shared everything for their entire lives. As identical twins, the got used to having nothing for just themselves. The leave the only place they have ever called home along with their best friend Miles, looking to start over. But as Miles begins to see them as more than just friends, they also meet their sexy new neighbor Kane. While on paper it should be easy to figure out, they all find themselves with feelings that will change everything, including the bond between London and Brooklyn. 

I liked each of the characters here. They were unique and each had such strong personalities. It was easy to see how things could quickly get complicated and how they would all be drawn together the way they were. I will admit that there were things that were going on here that really bothered me at times. I stuck with it though because I knew there had to be more to the story. I am so glad I did, because there were twists and turns I never would have suspected. Just when I thought I had things figured out, Alyne would prove me wrong. 

There were a few things that kept me from giving this one 5 stars, even after all was revealed. Unfortunately they are spoilers, so I can't go into them here. But even with those few things, I really enjoyed this book and I am so glad that I read it! If you are looking for a book that is really different from everything else out there, Vivid Lies is one you should definitely check out! I have enjoyed everything I have read from Alyne Roberts, and I know that I will be reading more from her in the future.

**ARC Provided by IndieSage PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment