in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 14, 2017

ARC Review: Finding Kyler by Siobhan Davis


Finding Kyler is the first book that I have ever read from Siobhan Davis, but I had to read this one after I saw the blurb! I am a huge fan of forbidden romance stories, and I just can never seem to get enough of them. While I know this book won't be for everyone, I couldn't put it down! Faye and Kyler are first cousins and are the focus of this book, so if that is something that might bother you I suggest you take that into consideration when deciding whether or not to read this one. However, if you are willing to take a chance, this story is one that I recommend and I am already anxious for more! 

After the tragic loss of her parents, Faye Donovan is sent to live with an unknown uncle and his seven sons. She quickly realizes that her feelings will be a problem though, as she finds herself drawn to her cousin Kyler Kennedy. Though Kyler is anything but friendly and has sworn off girls, he can't help that Faye has a way of getting under his skin. They know that they need to keep their feelings a secret, but secrets have a way of coming out, especially when everyone has something to hide. 

I liked Faye a lot. I felt for her, losing her parents and moving from her home in Ireland couldn't have been easy, especially when she arrives and already has a target on her back just by being the cousin of the Kennedy's. But she was strong and was able to give as good as she got, making me like her even more. She definitely had issues though, and at times she drove me nuts. But she was relatable and likable and I loved her for Kyler. Kyler being one of seven brothers all with a name starting with a K was a bit confusing at times. But I liked Kyler, even though he definitely frustrated me as well. I understood why he kept himself on lock-down and wasn't looking for anything with girls, especially his cousin, but at times I wanted to shake him. I really did like these two for one another though, and despite their circumstances I was rooting for them the whole way through.

I also really liked the secondary characters here and found them all interesting, even if things did get a bit confusing at times. I can't wait to see more of them as well as Kyler and Faye as this series continues. I will warn readers that this book is not a standalone and does end on a big cliffhanger. I honestly can't wait for more though and hope that we don't have to wait too long to get the next book. It is currently set to release in March, and I will be stalking the pages for release information as I need to know what happens next! Finding Kyler was captivating and addictive, a must read for fans of scandal, angst, and romance filled with secrets and lies. If you are a fan of The Royals series by Erin Watt, I think that you will love Finding Kyler as it has a similar feel yet is different and unique. Siobhan Davis was new to me before Finding Kyler, but I will definitely be reading more from her in the future.

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle





0 comments :

Post a Comment