in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 8, 2017

ARC Review: Why Not? by Carey Heywood


I have read books by Carey Heywood before and really enjoyed them, but Why Not? was the first book I have read in her Love Riddles series. Each book is a standalone story, but they are interconnected. I enjoyed this story a lot, and I look forward to going back and reading the previous two books after reading Why Not?.

Reilly has had a crush on Trip since high school, so when she finally gets a chance with him she takes it. But their relationship is meant to be a fling with no strings. Soon though feelings start to develop and while Reilly wants more, she is scared that Trip can't handle it. Can they turn their fling into something lasting? 

I really liked both Reilly and Trip. Reilly was easy to like, strong and I loved that she was sassy and didn't take any crap from Trip. Trip was sweet and sexy and I loved him right away. Their chemistry was off the charts hot, and I loved them together. These two definitely had a ton between them both physically and emotionally, and I really couldn't wait to see how it would all play out.

My main complaint here though was that there were a lot of things that happened that we didn't really get to see. I would have loved to have experienced or seen them, rather than just been told about them after the fact. That kept me from loving this one the way I might have otherwise. Still a good story, but I just wish we had been given some of those as well. I really am looking forward to reading the previous books though, and I think readers will enjoy this sweet, sexy and emotional story.

**ARC Provided by Southern Belle Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment