in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 9, 2017

ARC Review: Hooked on Trouble by Kelly Siskind


Hooked on Trouble is the first book that I have ever read from Kelly Siskind, but it definitely won't be my last. I really enjoyed this one and it is always such a great surprise to discover a new author. Though I am new to Kelly Siskind, this is actually the third book in her Over the Top series. I didn't have any problems understanding anything though as this is easily read as a standalone, and I am really excited to go back and read the previous books in the series. 

Raven and Nico spent a hot night together, but then he disappeared and Raven didn't hear from him again. With her guard back up, Raven is determined to focus on finding her sister rather than guys or relationships. But Nico hasn't stopped thinking about Raven, and he knows that the best way to show her that he wants her is to help her find her sister. But can he risk everything including his job for a chance at a future with her?

I loved how deep and layered these characters were. Raven was determined and strong, yet she also had a vulnerability to her as well that I found so easy to relate to. Nico was sexy and loyal and I really loved him. They had great chemistry and a strong connection. 

Overall, this was a great story. Each of these characters made mistakes and were frustrating at times, but I was invested right away and knew that they belonged together. They was an intensity to them that made this a captivating and emotional read. I highly recommend this one and I can't wait to go back and read the previous books. I might have been new to Kelly Siskind's books before Hooked on Trouble, but based on this book she is an author that I would recommend checking out.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment