in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 6, 2015

ARC Review: Endless Fate by Alicia Rae


Endless Fate is the third and final installment in the Fate for Love series by Alicia Rae. This is the conclusion to Paige and Colton's story, and needs to be read in order. If you haven't read the previous two books you will need to start there. I have been waiting to see how things would play out for these two after everything that they had been through, and I was really happy with how things ended. I have loved these two from the beginning, and their journey has been one that I have really enjoyed. 

As Colton and Paige continue to rebuild the ranch, their friends and family rally around to support them. But Paige is struggling with the knowledge that she took a human life, and she would do it again in a heartbeat. She knows that she needs to let Colton in and allow him to help her, yet she wants to be the strong woman that he deserves standing at his side. Just as they start to move forward with their lives, a new danger threatens to tear them apart once again. Can Colton and Paige find a way to make the newest threat go away for good? Or will their forever be stolen from them? 

I have loved Paige and Colton from the beginning of this series, and that has never changed. Each book has showed them growing and changing, both as individuals and as a couple. Their love has always been deep and true. These two were meant to be together, and have been close since they were kids. But they are no strangers to struggle, and have had more than their fair share of obstacles. I really felt like they have always been able to lean on each other for support and encouragement though, even when it looked like they were trying to shut the other out. Their connection was too strong to ever allow them to remain apart for long, and they have the kind of love that can endure all. That was never more apparent to me than it was here, and they continued to show just how perfect they were for one another. 

I will say that there was quite a bit of drama in this book, and for the most part it was something that I hadn't expected. While it made sense in a way, it also felt a bit forced to me. I just didn't believe that after everything that had happened that this kind of thing could really take place and not be stopped or noticed by others around them. I don't want to spoil anything for those that haven't read, so I am trying to be as vague about it as I can. But I just thought that the actions of the person causing the latest issues was a bit much and I didn't understand how that person could have been the way that they were with all the information that they had. Not only that, but the people in the community with how they treated Paige and Colton. It just didn't sit right for me and I didn't see how they would be able to act the way they did with the information available. I did like how everything ended though, and I could not have loved Paige and Colton more. It was great to see familiar faces as their friends and family helped them out, and it never gets old getting glimpses into the HEAs of characters that I have read about and loved. I know that I will read whatever Alicia Rae comes up with next, and I cannot wait for her next book.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment