in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 13, 2015

ARC Review: Forever with Him by Sofia Tate


Forever with Him is the third book in Davison and Allegra's journey from author Sofia Tate. I have really loved these two since I first read about them, and this was a bittersweet book for me. While I loved getting more of them and seeing how things ended, I wasn't ready to say goodbye to them either. Sofia Tate did a great job though, and I could not have been happier with the ending to their story. If you haven't read this series yet, you will want to start at the beginning with Breathless for Him. 

Things finally appear to be falling into place for both Allegra and Davison. Davison is starting a new business after the fallout from his father's business scandal, he is engaged to Allegra, and Allegra's career is taking off as well. As they prepare for their wedding, they know that they can get through anything as long as they are together. But when everything suddenly changes with one heartbreaking moment, Allegra and Davison will have to fight harder than ever for a life that is no longer the one they envisioned. As Allegra withdraws from everything and everyone, Davison will stop at nothing to show her that she belongs with him always.

This book had its ups and downs when it came to Allegra and Davison, but the one thing that never changed was their love for each other. Their love and connection was so special and strong, it was always what carried them through even the toughest of times. I loved seeing them plan their lives together and finally get the ending they deserved. Then when tragedy struck and everything changed, it was the constant support and unconditional love that pulled them through. These two are one of the greatest couples I have ever read about, and their relationship is unlike any other I have ever seen before. Seeing them here just reinforced everything I have come to know and love about them, and I can honestly say that I will truly miss them. They are definitely one of those couples that I will have to go back and read in order to get my fix from time to time. 

So while I am sad to see their journey come to an end, I am also really happy with where things ended. They might not be living the exact life that they pictured, and yet they ended up exactly where they were supposed to. I love that they were able to lean on each other and that their life was one filled with love and happiness even if it took them somewhere unexpected. Sofia Tate is a great writer, and I was so happy to see that she didn't rely on something predictable for drama or conflict here. This story felt very natural and real, and the conflict was one that was heartbreaking but not impossible to overcome. I also loved getting more of the secondary characters here, and seeing their evolution as well. Some that I had strongly disliked before made huge leaps here, and while I was suspicious at first it really seemed as though they had changed. I loved that Sofia was able to redeem them and change my entire opinion about them. I cannot tell you how excited I am that she is writing a novella for Tomas and Lucy! I loved seeing them in this book, and I am very interested to see more of them as their story unfolds. I highly recommend this series, and I think that fans of romance will fall in love with Davison and Allegra just like I did. This series is not to be missed, and I am looking forward to more from Sofia Tate in the future.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Book Depository | iTunes 






0 comments :

Post a Comment