in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

ARC Review: Fast Lane by Lizzie Hart Stevens


Fast Lane is the debut novel from Lizzie Hart Stevens, and I really enjoyed it. This one is very short and it does end with a cliffhanger, so readers should prepare themselves for that before starting. I thought that Lizzie did a great job of kicking off her Consumed By Love series here, and I am really looking forward to reading more from her. 

Lexi Taylor and Coen Walker feel an instant attraction to one another, but neither of them are looking for a relationship. But when they run into each other three times in one day, they start to believe that something is pushing them together and it is more than just a coincidence. 

I really liked both Lexi and Coen. Coen was sexy and edgy, but he also had this whole other side to him. I feel like there is so much more beneath the surface with him that is just waiting to be discovered. With the length of this story, we are really just beginning to scratch the surface, and I can't wait to learn more about him. It is clear there is a reason that he keeps himself so locked up, and Lexi is already beginning to get under his skin. Lexi is great, and I really enjoyed her friendships and seeing her personality come through. She is smart and strong, and one of those heroines that you just instantly like. She had so much chemistry with Coen right away, and I can't wait to see more of the sparks between these two. 

With this one being so short and ending with a cliffhanger, I don't want to give too much away. But with how this story ended, I am already anxious for the next installment. I really loved Coen and Lexi together, and I can't wait to get more of these two. I loved the secondary characters, and I am really excited to get to know them better as well. I think that this was a really great debut for Lizzie Hart Stevens. Fast Lane instantly drew me in and kept me turning the pages to see what would happen next. I will be keeping an eye out for more from Lizzie in the future, and I would definitely recommend this one for anyone looking for something short and sexy.

**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**

Purchase: | Amazon





0 comments :

Post a Comment