Shae Ross was born and raised in Ferndale, Michigan. After graduating high school, Ms. Ross attended Michigan State University and continued her education at Detroit College of Law. Prior to 2014, she spent the majority of her career practicing corporate law, running a successful business and engaged in entrepreneurial ventures.
After having one too many stressful days at the office, Ms. Ross began to consider pursuing her lifelong dream of writing. Armed with an English degree, an interest in historical settings and a huge collection of romance novels, Ms. Ross put pen to paper and began converting the characters in her head to ink. She soon found herself happily immersed in a new working world that included heroes and heroines, agents and editors, and a multitude of secondary characters.
Ms. Ross’ debut novel, PRETTY SMART GIRLS – LACE UP released in January of 2015. The second book in the series, PRETTY SMART GIRLS – FEARLESS will release August 18th of 2015. She currently writes in the new adult and contemporary romance genres and lives with her husband and three children in Holt, Michigan.
Hey! I’m Devin Dalton. I graduated from Michigan State University last spring and moved to New York to find a job. Riding the subway on my way to work this morning, I saw a group of girls with backpacks slung over their shoulders and I started reflecting on my own college experience. Ahhh…those were the good old days! Here are some things I learned that have helped me in the real world.
1. Good girlfriends are the sunshine of life.
2. Wearing lipstick will always make you feel better.
3. Remember where you came from but don’t let it warp the potential of where you are.
4. Chase dreams, not men. The good dreams are worth it and the good men will find you.
5. Taco Bell is not one of the five main food groups after all.
6. Being direct works just as well as being rude.
7. Fighting back is better than fighting.
8. The ability to walk in killer heels, play golf and smile at losers, are skills that will serve you well in the business world.
9. Carry your cell phone in your pocket. Always.
10. Of all the things we struggle to find in life, love is the only thing truly worth it.
Devi Dalton won't let anyone hold her back. With the help of her friends, she’s taken control of her future and traded her messed-up family life for a new job in Manhattan. Her only obstacle? Ben Winslow, the sexy friend she’s desperately trying to resist. If she’s going to succeed, she can’t afford to be distracted, no matter how hot the chemistry burns between them.Cage fighter Ben spent six months trying to convince Devi to take a chance on a relationship. Now that they’ve reunited in New York, he's not letting her push him away again. They're more than friends—always have been—and he'll do whatever it takes to prove it to her. First, he has a few demons of his own to slay…one of which could ruin his chances with her for forever.But every fighter has a weakness. Ben’s is Devi. And this time, she’ll need more than just her favorite “Fearless Red” lipstick to protect her heart if she lets him in…
Check out the Pretty Smart Girls series:
Check out what's up for grabs.
Up For Grabs:
- 1 $25 Amazon Gift Card + Fearless Hat
- Please fill out the Rafflecopter form to enter giveaway.
**Don't forget to enter the grand prize giveaway!
Special thanks to Shae Ross for sponsoring this giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway